Re: how do I...?

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
wduncan (wduncan)
Tue, 24 Aug 1999 20:42:51 -0500

I had the same question a while back and some helpful
ArtsEdNetter told me how to do it. With most browsers
if you type in the full URL like http://www.kcattack.com
it will turn into a hot link after you mail it. Mail one to
yourself to check it out. Then for e-mail links just type
in mailto: before the address and it will turn into a link also.
Just as in //wduncan Try it!!!!!!
Woody in KC

--

This E-mail message is from Artist/Teacher Woody Duncan Rosedale Middle School in Kansas City, Kansas the new URL for school is http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/user04 to see my beautiful grandkids Tim, Tess and Tiff click on http://www.taospaint.com/NineMonths.html to see my students working in the RMSartSTUDIO click on http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/user04/art.self.htm to contact me via E-mail click on wduncan better yet visit my Web Site at http://www.taospaint.com