Re: how do I...?

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
wduncan (wduncan)
Tue, 24 Aug 1999 20:42:51 -0500

I had the same question a while back and some helpful
ArtsEdNetter told me how to do it. With most browsers
if you type in the full URL like
it will turn into a hot link after you mail it. Mail one to
yourself to check it out. Then for e-mail links just type
in mailto: before the address and it will turn into a link also.
Just as in //wduncan Try it!!!!!!
Woody in KC

Rick wrote:

> How do I put the web addresses on the script in blue so that you can
> click to another site like Woody and a few others do?? Thanks, Betsy

This E-mail message is from Artist/Teacher Woody Duncan Rosedale Middle School in Kansas City, Kansas the new URL for school is to see my beautiful grandkids Tim, Tess and Tiff click on to see my students working in the RMSartSTUDIO click on to contact me via E-mail click on wduncan better yet visit my Web Site at