Re: artsednet-digest V2 #1643

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
wduncan (wduncan)
Tue, 24 Aug 1999 19:20:19 -0500

One of these summers in New Mexico I'll have to pick something
like that up. In Roswell I think they also sell alien roadkill for your
driveway. Woody in KC

--

This E-mail message is from Artist/Teacher Woody Duncan Rosedale Middle School in Kansas City, Kansas the new URL for school is http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/user04 to see my beautiful grandkids Tim, Tess and Tiff click on http://www.taospaint.com/NineMonths.html to see my students working in the RMSartSTUDIO click on http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/user04/art.self.htm to contact me via E-mail click on wduncan better yet visit my Web Site at http://www.taospaint.com