Re: artsednet-digest V2 #1643

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
wduncan (wduncan)
Tue, 24 Aug 1999 19:20:19 -0500

One of these summers in New Mexico I'll have to pick something
like that up. In Roswell I think they also sell alien roadkill for your
driveway. Woody in KC

Wizzlewolf wrote:

> In a message dated 8/24/99 8:01:33 PM, wduncan wrote:
> <<I have a shrunken head on
> display
> with a sign, "This student said NO to Mr. Duncan, October 23, 1996". "The sad
> thing is",
> I tell my students, "his parents never ask what happened to him."
> Of course I teach Middle School. Woody in KC>>
> Woody, you crack me up. We think alike. I have a jar with a rubber alien
> floating in water. It fills the jar so it is scrunched. The little kids don't
> even want to know what it is!!! LOL
> wizzle

This E-mail message is from Artist/Teacher Woody Duncan Rosedale Middle School in Kansas City, Kansas the new URL for school is to see my beautiful grandkids Tim, Tess and Tiff click on to see my students working in the RMSartSTUDIO click on to contact me via E-mail click on wduncan better yet visit my Web Site at