Re: gripe

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
wduncan (wduncan)
Tue, 24 Aug 1999 18:50:07 -0500

Please, take the correct position on this issue.
The other staff, i.e., English, Math, Social Studies, etc. are there as
"support staff"
the assist the arts in any way possible. I am very grateful for the support
staff
I have in my building, and tell them so at every opportunity.
Woody in KC

--

This E-mail message is from Artist/Teacher Woody Duncan Rosedale Middle School in Kansas City, Kansas the new URL for school is http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/user04 to see my beautiful grandkids Tim, Tess and Tiff click on http://www.taospaint.com/NineMonths.html to see my students working in the RMSartSTUDIO click on http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/user04/art.self.htm to contact me via E-mail click on wduncan better yet visit my Web Site at http://www.taospaint.com