Re: Museum web addresses for student" tours"

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Laura McCoy (lmccoy)
Tue, 24 Aug 1999 15:40:42 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,

Here are some web sites that have lists of museums and galleries in
Canada (the first two are only Ontario - the third is national):

http://www.museumsontario.com/
http://www.culturenet.ca/oaag/
http://www.chin.gc.ca/e_main_menu.html

Laura