Re: gripe

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Tue, 24 Aug 1999 09:10:43 -0400

"L.P. Skeen" wrote:
Then the guy comes to take back my desk. Why, you ask? Well,
> it seems that the factory shorted us 2 desks, so since I'm so
> unimportant, I don't NEED a desk; I can wait until next week to get one.
Lisa-I know I don't have room to speak since I am not teaching at
all this year (well maybe privately)
But-CHILL OUT! I know it's a pain and you will be mistreated but
look at it another way- You can be mad and have a terrible year or
you can let it pass and have a great year. If you continue to stress
every time someone says something negative and cutting to you then
you will be guaranteed a bad year.Look for the humor and just
realize these other teachers and most parents DON'T <get it>. The
day creativity is the most important thing and becomes what we
cherish in our leaders and schools is the day when peace and harmony
is in our world. you know it's important and you will get to see
kids grow in ways that their parents and teachers never will. Good
luck and remember> Nothings impossible>Pick yourself up> and start
all over again.
Sandra Barrick

astroboy