Re: Bleach

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
gregjuli
Mon, 23 Aug 1999 18:57:04 -0500

Hey all,
teacher that does a positive / negative lesson where she has the kids spray a
1/2 bleach and 1/2 water solution on black t-shirts that have clear contact
paper designs stuck on the shirt. The results are fabulous and the kids love
it. She hasn't any probs with the process from what I understand. I know we
are always( or should be) concerned about student safety, but there are risks
with many materials we use. I know of an incident where a kid jumped on a table
with scissors and threatened his classmates. So do we not use scissors anymore?

MaryB