Note: To protect the privacy of our members, e-mail addresses have been removed from the archived messages. As a result, some links may be broken.
> You do whatever. However, bleach is unnecessary. Why would you want to
> jeopardize student health for any reason. I know that my school district has
> strict standards for chemical use with children. Yes, chorine is used in
> pools. However, pool chlorine is diluted with thousands of gallons of water.
> Have you read the warning labels on bleach? You aren't suppose to inhale or
> have skin contact. I have seen the effects of illness due to art materials
> and related chemicals. It can be terrible. I just don't think this is a
> chance you need to take with kids. Especially when there is no real reason
> for its use. I have made paper with kids since 1976. I never used a drop of
> bleach. Why risk it? (I bet if you asked your Superintendent of Schools this
> question, he would have a very quick and certain answer.)