re: subbing

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Fran Marze (fmaiu+@pitt.edu)
Mon, 23 Aug 1999 19:05:46 -0400 (EDT)

Actually, I'm not in the 'boonies" but our subs only get $50-55 a day.
When I was a sub in 1973, I was pd 32.50 in our district; that's not even
a buck a day raise. Now we have heard that another district is giving $90
a day (near us) so we'll never have any subs. Oh well. Happy new school
year for all. Fran