Re: Bleach

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Mon, 23 Aug 1999 18:50:55 -0400

Wizzlewolf wrote:

> Pablo,
> You do whatever. However, bleach is unnecessary.
I agree with this. Actually I did paper making with 3,4,5,6,and an 8
year old this summer- I was going to add bleach>then I automatically
stopped myself when doing the project. It's nice to know your
instincts stop you even when your lessons don't. I write everything
out>it's just my way. The reason I omitted it was the fear of the
young preschoolers touching it and then rubbing their eyes. I could
care less about the clothes when someone signs up their child for an
art class and then says please make sure they don't get dirty>I tell
them well their going to get dirty- send them in paint clothes, they
can wear a smock but don't count on them staying clean. Actually I
wasn't as conscious about getting sued until I took my CPR first aid
class. Remember to ask before helping someone! If they refuse help
you can't help them until they pass out! Heh Heh!
Sandra Barrick

astroboy