Note: To protect the privacy of our members, e-mail addresses have been removed from the archived messages. As a result, some links may be broken.
<<I think you should be able to add a small
amount of bleach to the pulp for preservation, as long as you don't tox
out your students in the process! >>
I was concerned about that too. I have made paper for the last twenty some
years. My kids really GET INTO the pulp. The thought of them handling or
breathing bleach residue is frightening to me. I just blended enough to last
a few days and put oil of clove in it if it started getting a bit smelly. I
never put chemicals in it.