Re: digital camera

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
wduncan (wduncan)
Sat, 21 Aug 1999 22:59:31 -0500

I have just begun to print photos scanned in and printed out
on an ink jet printer. I'm impressed with the quality, especially
at 720 dpi on photo quality paper. But I was curious about how
fugitive the colors were, and I didn't consider that they would be
soluble in water. I too would like to know about the permanence of
these ink jet images. If you have good information on this topic,
please post it. Thanks, Woody in KC

Diane Balsley wrote:

> Would like any info regarding printing images from a digital camera. I have
> printed images using an ink jet but this is not permanent (or water
> resistant). Does any one have suggestions for printing permanent images?

This E-mail message is from Artist/Teacher Woody Duncan Rosedale Middle School in Kansas City, Kansas the new URL for school is to see my beautiful grandkids Tim, Tess and Tiff click on to see my students working in the RMSartSTUDIO click on to contact me via E-mail click on wduncan better yet visit my Web Site at

  • Reply: Wizzlewolf: "Re: Re: digital camera"