Re: digital camera

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
wduncan (wduncan)
Sat, 21 Aug 1999 22:59:31 -0500

I have just begun to print photos scanned in and printed out
on an ink jet printer. I'm impressed with the quality, especially
at 720 dpi on photo quality paper. But I was curious about how
fugitive the colors were, and I didn't consider that they would be
soluble in water. I too would like to know about the permanence of
these ink jet images. If you have good information on this topic,
please post it. Thanks, Woody in KC

--

This E-mail message is from Artist/Teacher Woody Duncan Rosedale Middle School in Kansas City, Kansas the new URL for school is http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/user04 to see my beautiful grandkids Tim, Tess and Tiff click on http://www.taospaint.com/NineMonths.html to see my students working in the RMSartSTUDIO click on http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/user04/art.self.htm to contact me via E-mail click on wduncan better yet visit my Web Site at http://www.taospaint.com

  • Reply: Wizzlewolf: "Re: Re: digital camera"