Re: Religion in public schools

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
wduncan (wduncan)
Fri, 20 Aug 1999 16:53:41 -0500

Larry said,

Historically, I cannot think of any atheists or agnostics who aggressively
sought to make theists not believe in their God, god or gods.

Yes, very few, if any nonbelievers go around advocating not believing.
It's much like worrying about gay people reproducing more of their "own kind",
Some do reproduce, but not many, so why worry.
Please, ArtsEdNeters, I'm not anti gay.
Woody in KC

--

This E-mail message is from Artist/Teacher Woody Duncan Rosedale Middle School in Kansas City, Kansas the new URL for school is http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/user04 to see my beautiful grandkids Tim, Tess and Tiff click on http://www.taospaint.com/NineMonths.html to see my students working in the RMSartSTUDIO click on http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/user04/art.self.htm to contact me via E-mail click on wduncan better yet visit my Web Site at http://www.taospaint.com