Re: Fire Hazards

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
wduncan (wduncan)
Fri, 20 Aug 1999 16:42:21 -0500

Hold on, this too will pass. I was told I could not have things hanging from
the lights.
They even took them down to make the point. A while later we put them back up.

Everything is back to normal now.
Woody in KC

--

This E-mail message is from Artist/Teacher Woody Duncan Rosedale Middle School in Kansas City, Kansas the new URL for school is http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/user04 to see my beautiful grandkids Tim, Tess and Tiff click on http://www.taospaint.com/NineMonths.html to see my students working in the RMSartSTUDIO click on http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/user04/art.self.htm to contact me via E-mail click on wduncan better yet visit my Web Site at http://www.taospaint.com