Re: gluing cellophane

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Rick (rlarson)
Fri, 20 Aug 1999 12:09:51 -0500

Hi, Sometimes I have the kids staple an identical backing after they have glued/
the cellophane on the stained glass projects. (By cutting two pieces instead of
one. Other times, I use colored tissue. Not the same effect exactly, but much
of the concept remains intact and the kids are less frustrated because it doesn't
fall apart after it dries. betsy