Re: quotes

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
wduncan (wduncan)
Fri, 20 Aug 1999 06:42:50 -0500

Thanks for the words of wisdom. I printed them out to take to school
with me today.
Woody in KC

Linda Kelty wrote:

> Man's mind stretched to a new idea never goes back to its
> original dimensions.
> --Oliver Wendell Holmes
> A loving person lives in a loving world. A hostile person
> lives in a hostile world: everyone you meet is your mirror.
> --Ken Keyes, Jr.

This E-mail message is from Artist/Teacher Woody Duncan Rosedale Middle School in Kansas City, Kansas the new URL for school is to see my beautiful grandkids Tim, Tess and Tiff click on to see my students working in the RMSartSTUDIO click on to contact me via E-mail click on wduncan better yet visit my Web Site at