Re: Sax Catalog

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
wduncan (wduncan)
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 19:20:10 -0500

Try this

Woody in KC

Deeknik wrote:

> Judy,
> I have lost my Sax Catalog and have just been told I can order from them again. I have not been allowed to order from Sax for about 4 years because of the way the bids have been handled. The highest bidder this year doesn't really carry many art supplies so I can go back to the quality and price I had gotten use to with Sax.
> Please let me know how to get another catalog. I plan to turn in my order by September 1st.
> Thanks,
> Debbie Nicholas
> Linden-Kildare Jr. High
> 102 N. Taylor
> Linden, TX 75563

This E-mail message is from Artist/Teacher Woody Duncan Rosedale Middle School in Kansas City, Kansas the new URL for school is to see my beautiful grandkids Tim, Tess and Tiff click on to see my students working in the RMSartSTUDIO click on to contact me via E-mail click on wduncan better yet visit my Web Site at