Re: Colored pencils and sharpeners

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Teri Sanford (terily)
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 15:53:57 -0500

I generally lock the closets, but the sharpeners are something
that stays out all the time. I did learn my lesson, though, and
this year will be sure to lock everything up. As for subs, in
the elementary I like to use the Draw Squad videos when I know
I'll be out. The students love them; they see it as a treat and
will be better behaved for the sub. PLus, the kids are still
learning/practicing something, even if the sub isn't "art
smart."