Re: buying photo equiptment

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Ann Wilschke (awilschk.us)
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 11:21:29 -0400 (EDT)

I have a photography club in a middle school. I have advised this group
for about 11 years. I would tell you that it is terrible slow to teach
the kids how to photograph and process the films. With one enlarger is is
particularly slow. If your space is not too small, maybe you could get
another one or two. Old ones should be easy to find. I should tell you
that I only meet once a week with them, and a class room situation would
be much different. It is rewarding though. I have great luck with kids
who have interested parents. My students have been successful in local
and
nat'l competitions and some have gone on to do this in their homes and as
they continued in high school. Good Luck.
Ann Wilschke