Re: parade of the masters

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Carla Schiller (teachercbs)
Wed, 18 Aug 1999 21:00:17 -0500

I saw a live performance of something called "Pageant of the Masters" last summer
at Laguna Beach in Southern California. It was just as you described and quite
amazing. was particularly struck by Cellini's "Saltcellar" and the Porch of the
Maidens. I think they do it every summer in Laguna Beach. Perhaps they have a
website or else try contacting Laguna Beach tourist info.

Hope this is helpful.
Carla