Re: Woodcut info

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
wduncan (wduncan)
Wed, 18 Aug 1999 18:49:35 -0500

Thanks for the printmaking site.
Are you on a cable modem now ?
Woody in KC

Dennis Golombek wrote:

> Shortly before I switched ISPs there was a discussion about woodcuts. If
> anyone is interested checkout the following site:
> Dennis
> --
> Thank You Sabres!!!! Thank You Sabres!!!!
> "Where have you gone Joe DiMaggio ?
> Our nation turns its lonely eyes to you.
> What's that you say, Mrs. Robinson,
> 'Joltin' Joe has left and gone away?'...hey, hey, hey "
> -- Paul Simon

This E-mail message is from Artist/Teacher Woody Duncan Rosedale Middle School in Kansas City, Kansas the new URL for school is to see my beautiful grandkids Tim, Tess and Tiff click on to see my students working in the RMSartSTUDIO click on to contact me via E-mail click on wduncan better yet visit my Web Site at