Re: Woodcut info

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
wduncan (wduncan)
Wed, 18 Aug 1999 18:49:35 -0500

Thanks for the printmaking site.
Are you on a cable modem now ?
Woody in KC

--

This E-mail message is from Artist/Teacher Woody Duncan Rosedale Middle School in Kansas City, Kansas the new URL for school is http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/user04 to see my beautiful grandkids Tim, Tess and Tiff click on http://www.taospaint.com/NineMonths.html to see my students working in the RMSartSTUDIO click on http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/user04/art.self.htm to contact me via E-mail click on wduncan better yet visit my Web Site at http://www.taospaint.com