RE: Colored Pencils and Sharpeners

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Sears, Ellen (ESears.us)
Wed, 18 Aug 1999 14:31:00 -0400

I have gone through just about everything. I used to have electric for
grades K-8 - but they couldn't take the abuse, then one year I tried hand
held - but the pencils didn't last.
Last year I bought a pencil sharpener (hand turn) for each table. I didn't
want to mount them to the tables, so I mounted each sharpener to a piece of
wood. I use C-clamps to put them where I want them (temporarily). That way
the kids have them when they need them, and they are out of the way when
they don't.
Ellen