I borrowed the following idea from School Arts or Arts and Activities a
few years ago and modified them for my classroom. Lettered them on a big
scroll. I prefer the 'rights' over the 'don'ts'. I like the many ideas
presented here. Just my two bits.
Anne C-H in Illinois
THE ART ROOM BILL OF RIGHTS
Each person has:
1. The right to create in a unique way.
2. The right to come into a clean art room,
3. The right to leave work in the room safely.
4. The right to work without being disturbed by others.
5. The right to courtesy always.