Re: Digital photography

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Stacey Bernstein (staceyb)
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 21:21:57 -0700

Thank you for the reference Joseph,

I am conducting a little WebImaging workshop this fall at the CAEA
conference and this will be added to my list of resources.

-Stacey

At 10:07 PM -0400 8/16/99, Joseph Augusta wrote:
>This site offers a totally free course in digital imaging--has it all:
>lessons on cameras, scanners, printers, image editing, etc.
>
>http://www.shortcourses.com/
>
>Best wishes,
>Joseph

* * * * *
http://www.staceyb.com
Artist & Art Educator
* * * * *
http://robin.river.com/staceyb
a site chronicling some of my time as an Artist in Residence
at New Vista High School in Boulder, Colorado.

* * * * *
"A work of art is above all an adventure of mind."
- Eugene Ionesco (1912 - 1994)

* * * * *