Re: Rules

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
wduncan (wduncan)
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 20:20:23 -0500

In trying to keep the pattern. I was looking for something like

BE KIND
BE PATIENT
BE HELPFUL
BEHAVE
BE PRODUCTIVE
Woody in KC

--

This E-mail message is from Artist/Teacher Woody Duncan Rosedale Middle School in Kansas City, Kansas the new URL for school is http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/user04 to see my beautiful grandkids Tim, Tess and Tiff click on http://www.taospaint.com/NineMonths.html to see my students working in the RMSartSTUDIO click on http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/user04/art.self.htm to contact me via E-mail click on wduncan better yet visit my Web Site at http://www.taospaint.com