Re: Intro

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
wduncan (wduncan)
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 20:05:16 -0500

Lisa, I put together a beginning list of net sites on artists for my
you are welcome to start there. But if you want to keep it, print out a
I will need to change the location of my schools web site soon.
Woody in KC

"L.P. Skeen" wrote:

> Also: I'm on the hunt for some Internet Artists of the Month. If you
> do something other than pottery and wouldn't mind answering a few
> questions from little kids (K-5 this year), please let me know.
> Thanks!
> --
> Lisa Skeen ICQ#15554910
> Living Tree Pottery & Soaps, Summerfield, NC
> ~*~* A clean house is a sign of a misspent life.*~*~
> @}~~~ Religions should get out of politics or be taxed.~~~{@

This E-mail message is from Artist/Teacher Woody Duncan Rosedale Middle School in Kansas City, Kansas the new URL for school is to see my beautiful grandkids Tim, Tess and Tiff click on to see my students working in the RMSartSTUDIO click on to contact me via E-mail click on wduncan better yet visit my Web Site at