Re: Intro

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
wduncan (wduncan)
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 20:05:16 -0500

Lisa, I put together a beginning list of net sites on artists for my
students.
http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/user04/searchforArtists.htm
you are welcome to start there. But if you want to keep it, print out a
copy.
I will need to change the location of my schools web site soon.
Woody in KC

--

This E-mail message is from Artist/Teacher Woody Duncan Rosedale Middle School in Kansas City, Kansas the new URL for school is http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/user04 to see my beautiful grandkids Tim, Tess and Tiff click on http://www.taospaint.com/NineMonths.html to see my students working in the RMSartSTUDIO click on http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/user04/art.self.htm to contact me via E-mail click on wduncan better yet visit my Web Site at http://www.taospaint.com