Re: Lessons

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Rick (rlarson)
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 07:57:29 -0500

We had a set of art books when I arrived here 10 years ago. I didn't really
know what to do with them, so the say. I occaisionally would use them for
visuals. I later got on the textbook adoption committee when we were up for new
ones, and got the district to sign some sort of textbook waiver and ordered a
set of ARTWORKS for 1-6th grade. I really like them. They have lots of visuals
and they are non-gender biased, lots of artist background. I'd like to know if
anyone else uses these. Betsy