Re: edu. art videos

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
wduncan (wduncan)
Sun, 15 Aug 1999 17:43:15 -0500

Here are two sites selling penn and teller videos, I don't know how they
slipped my mind.
I have a few left at school, I'll have to use them with my 6th graders
this year. Some were
lost when the old VCR ate my tapes.
Woody in KC This site is just about Penn and Teller

John & Sandra Barrick wrote:

> Chochip1 wrote:
> >
> > Betsy- I love the Behind the Scenes videos with Penn and Teller, the
> > magicians. I've used them in gr. 2-5.
> > Good luck, June
> Betsy I deleted your post so I'm replying to this one which doesn't
> have your email address on it.
> I love the "Calder's circus"- even my 5 year old watches it, pretty
> short but entertaining. Also Keith Haring is a good person to show.
> Sandra
> astroboy

This E-mail message is from Artist/Teacher Woody Duncan Rosedale Middle School in Kansas City, Kansas the new URL for school is to see my beautiful grandkids Tim, Tess and Tiff click on to see my students working in the RMSartSTUDIO click on to contact me via E-mail click on wduncan better yet visit my Web Site at