Re: edu. art videos

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
wduncan (wduncan)
Sun, 15 Aug 1999 17:43:15 -0500

Here are two sites selling penn and teller videos, I don't know how they
slipped my mind.
I have a few left at school, I'll have to use them with my 6th graders
this year. Some were
lost when the old VCR ate my tapes.
Woody in KC
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/video-artist-search/Meyer%2C%20Muffie/002-6669720-4938401

http://beacon.bigstar.com/search/engine/index.ff/1084592

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/video-artist-search/Behind%20the%20Scenes/002-6669720-4938401

http://www.sincity.com/ This site is just about Penn and Teller

--

This E-mail message is from Artist/Teacher Woody Duncan Rosedale Middle School in Kansas City, Kansas the new URL for school is http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/user04 to see my beautiful grandkids Tim, Tess and Tiff click on http://www.taospaint.com/NineMonths.html to see my students working in the RMSartSTUDIO click on http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/user04/art.self.htm to contact me via E-mail click on wduncan better yet visit my Web Site at http://www.taospaint.com