Re: Religion in public schools

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Rosa Juliusdottir (rojul)
Sun, 15 Aug 1999 22:17:23 -0500

Hi Larry and Woody. I am not too familiar with the Xians but yes Norsemen
and Vikings often put Christian symbols with other religious symbols on
head stones, I donīt exactly know why though. And when we (the icelandic
people) became Christian at the Althing in the year 1000 we only agreed to
it if we could still worship the old gods in secret and eat horsemeat! So
because of that we still do not let religion rule us even if we have a
State religion.
Best regards from the far north, Rosa