Re: Days of the Dead project

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Rick (rlarson)
Sun, 15 Aug 1999 14:51:51 -0500

I've done the flowered skulls before. Very easy and a good way to use
symmetry and cutting on folds, etc. Use a black sharpie to decorate cut
white paper skulls with flowers or their own ideas, then color in selected
areas with markers or flourescent crayons. Let me know if you need more
info. I usually do it in 5th beecause the younger ones have a really hard
time doing the eyes on the fold, then remembering to unfold it to do the nose
and mouth. And there's always the ojos de dios, seeing as the discussion has
been on such lately. betsy in indy