Re: slow but persistant

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
wduncan (wduncan)
Sun, 15 Aug 1999 14:07:43 -0500

Rick, You are getting through, LOUD and clear.

I'm going to my classroom tomorrow, I'll look over my videos and perhaps
have a recommendation. Information retrieval is so hard in August, I'll
have to
look and get back to you. I agree, It's best not to continue on media
you have a sub. Woody in KC

Rick wrote:

> Hi, I'm a new subscriber and I'm just seeing if this gets out there. I
> tried earlier, to no avail.
> I'm wondering if anyone knows of any art educ videos that I can use in
> the ellementary level when I have a sub.( Good ones) I'm trying to
> avoid my limited supplies being cleaned out if I'm not there. Thanks,
> betsy in indy

This E-mail message is from Artist/Teacher Woody Duncan Rosedale Middle School in Kansas City, Kansas the new URL for school is to see my beautiful grandkids Tim, Tess and Tiff click on to see my students working in the RMSartSTUDIO click on to contact me via E-mail click on wduncan better yet visit my Web Site at