Re: slow but persistant

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
wduncan (wduncan)
Sun, 15 Aug 1999 14:07:43 -0500

Rick, You are getting through, LOUD and clear.

I'm going to my classroom tomorrow, I'll look over my videos and perhaps
have a recommendation. Information retrieval is so hard in August, I'll
have to
look and get back to you. I agree, It's best not to continue on media
when
you have a sub. Woody in KC

--

This E-mail message is from Artist/Teacher Woody Duncan Rosedale Middle School in Kansas City, Kansas the new URL for school is http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/user04 to see my beautiful grandkids Tim, Tess and Tiff click on http://www.taospaint.com/NineMonths.html to see my students working in the RMSartSTUDIO click on http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/user04/art.self.htm to contact me via E-mail click on wduncan better yet visit my Web Site at http://www.taospaint.com