Note: To protect the privacy of our members, e-mail addresses have been removed from the archived messages. As a result, some links may be broken.

Lesson Plans

Re: question about painted wood

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Joseph Augusta (jaugusta)
Sun, 15 Aug 1999 14:38:51 -0400

Stephanie Ignazio wrote:

> How does one do this type of carving thing...what kind of tool do you use?I
> do alot of painting on anything I can really find and I think I would like
> to try this type of creative process. AND has anyone come across this type
> of thing on the web? Thanks, stephanie

If it's like carved wooden signs you see in oldtimey shops, it's done with a
router guided by a computer--a tool found in most sign shops that make indoor
and outdoor signs. You might have some luck by calling one in your area and
asking for info.

Best wishes,