Re: subbing

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
wduncan (wduncan)
Sun, 15 Aug 1999 11:48:38 -0500

Sorry if I said this before, I remarked to my treasurer about the $87 per
day, I said I wouldn't do it for that.
She replied, "it's a lot more than I make". We all need a union.
Woody in KC

"Teri S. Mason" wrote:

> Woody, you said that subs got $87 per day!! Wow, in Round Rock, TX they
> still pay only $50 per day (and that only went up a couple years ago
> from $45). Boy, are we still out here in the boonies when it comes to
> pay! Wouldn't mind too terribly for a union to form...
> teri

This E-mail message is from Artist/Teacher Woody Duncan Rosedale Middle School in Kansas City, Kansas the new URL for school is to see my beautiful grandkids Tim, Tess and Tiff click on to see my students working in the RMSartSTUDIO click on to contact me via E-mail click on wduncan better yet visit my Web Site at