Re: subbing

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
wduncan (wduncan)
Sun, 15 Aug 1999 11:48:38 -0500

Sorry if I said this before, I remarked to my treasurer about the $87 per
day, I said I wouldn't do it for that.
She replied, "it's a lot more than I make". We all need a union.
Woody in KC

--

This E-mail message is from Artist/Teacher Woody Duncan Rosedale Middle School in Kansas City, Kansas the new URL for school is http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/user04 to see my beautiful grandkids Tim, Tess and Tiff click on http://www.taospaint.com/NineMonths.html to see my students working in the RMSartSTUDIO click on http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/user04/art.self.htm to contact me via E-mail click on wduncan better yet visit my Web Site at http://www.taospaint.com