Re: No Subject

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
wduncan (wduncan)
Sat, 14 Aug 1999 19:37:22 -0500

That's a real challenge. I had a friend, long ago, who had the same situation.
Seems like
I remember her talking about a lot of clay and 3-D work, and beginning with
various textures.
I would check to see if libraries in you area have recordings about artists,
tapes and CD's.
Good luck and let us all know how you proceed. Do involve other sighted
students
in helping you. Woody in KC

--

This E-mail message is from Artist/Teacher Woody Duncan Rosedale Middle School in Kansas City, Kansas the new URL for school is http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/user04 to see my beautiful grandkids Tim, Tess and Tiff click on http://www.taospaint.com/NineMonths.html to see my students working in the RMSartSTUDIO click on http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/user04/art.self.htm to contact me via E-mail click on wduncan better yet visit my Web Site at http://www.taospaint.com