Re: Religion in public schools

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
George Martin Rex (grex)
Sat, 14 Aug 1999 16:53:06 -0600

On 14-Aug-99, Joseph Augusta wrote:
>wduncan wrote:

>> I teach "about" Buddhism.
>> Woody in KC

>If you are employed by the public school system as an art instructor that is
>where your instruction must remain. The teaching of religion must be outside
>the public school classroom in the religion of the student, and their
>family's, choice.

So how do you teach about Celtic art and not include a bit about Druidism or
Roman or Geeek sculpture with no NON CHRISTIAN mythology.

I    I\___/I                         I
I    I:Q:O:I                         I
I    I::V::I                         I
I    I:::::I                         I
I   ===W=W=== Give a Hoot! Martin    I

  • Reply: Wizzlewolf: "Re: Re: Religion in public schools"