Re: Religion in public schools

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
wduncan (wduncan)
Sat, 14 Aug 1999 16:55:04 -0500

Joseph, Joseph, Joseph, are you trying to stir the pot ?
How can you teach about the art of this world without touching upon
the belief systems of the world ? And, of course I will speak personally
to the Buddhist Bodhisattva "Kuan Yin" about having a little extra
compassion for those who FLAME the sacred list serve set up by
the almighty Getty. And to see "Kuan Yin" click here
http://www.taospaint.com/Journal7.99.html
she is near the bottom of the page (I haven't learned to use links yet).
Woody in KC

--

This E-mail message is from Artist/Teacher Woody Duncan Rosedale Middle School in Kansas City, Kansas the new URL for school is http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/user04 to see my beautiful grandkids Tim, Tess and Tiff click on http://www.taospaint.com/NineMonths.html to see my students working in the RMSartSTUDIO click on http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/user04/art.self.htm to contact me via E-mail click on wduncan better yet visit my Web Site at http://www.taospaint.com