Re: Re: Fw: creationism vs. evolutionism

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Lawrence A. Parker/OCCTI (occti)
Sat, 14 Aug 1999 09:11:40 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: <Artystyc3>
To: <occti>
Sent: Saturday, August 14, 1999 1:35 AM
Subject: Re: Re: Fw: creationism vs. evolutionism

> P.S. I don't teach "pages and pages of rote" Larry. It's kind of
presumptuous
> of you to assume I do.

And it's also careless of you to attribute this comment to me. Check your
messages; I didn't say that. However it is true that too many books,
teachers, Colleges of Education and schools do do exactly that.

> Darwinianism is NOT a credible concept... but as you already see Larry,
MANY thinking Christians > agree with me.

Darwinianism is a theory, nothing more. We don't know enough about many
things to determine it's strength. But it does have a lot of evidence to
support it. Why do you say that it is NOT a credible concept. Perhaps I
need to understand what you mean by "concept".
Larry