Re: Religion in public schools

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
wduncan (wduncan)
Sat, 14 Aug 1999 08:43:34 -0500

I teach "about" Buddhism.
Woody in KC

Joseph Augusta wrote:

> Someone mentioned recently that they teach Buddism in their public
> school classroom---this practice is a violation of the law and should be
> terminated at once since Buddism is a religion--one the the world's
> largest.
> Best wishes,
> Joseph

This E-mail message is from Artist/Teacher Woody Duncan Rosedale Middle School in Kansas City, Kansas the new URL for school is to see my beautiful grandkids Tim, Tess and Tiff click on to see my students working in the RMSartSTUDIO click on to contact me via E-mail click on wduncan better yet visit my Web Site at