Re: Regarding Kansas, evolution and Darwin

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
wduncan (wduncan)
Fri, 13 Aug 1999 22:07:44 -0500

At some point I knew Kansas would get it's 15 minutes.
I had hoped for a more deserving spotlight.
Did you know that we have twice as many cows
as people in Kansas. With 2.4 million people
that's a lot of cow s......t. And with our humidity
it seldom dries up, it is real squishy, if you step in it.
Woody in KC

EVasso wrote:

> Regarding Kansas, evolution and Darwin
> >From a recent op-ed piece in the New York Times:
> -Fred
> Chicago

This E-mail message is from Artist/Teacher Woody Duncan Rosedale Middle School in Kansas City, Kansas the new URL for school is to see my beautiful grandkids Tim, Tess and Tiff click on to see my students working in the RMSartSTUDIO click on to contact me via E-mail click on wduncan better yet visit my Web Site at