Re: Regarding Kansas, evolution and Darwin

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
wduncan (wduncan)
Fri, 13 Aug 1999 22:07:44 -0500

At some point I knew Kansas would get it's 15 minutes.
I had hoped for a more deserving spotlight.
Did you know that we have twice as many cows
as people in Kansas. With 2.4 million people
that's a lot of cow s......t. And with our humidity
it seldom dries up, it is real squishy, if you step in it.
Woody in KC

--

This E-mail message is from Artist/Teacher Woody Duncan Rosedale Middle School in Kansas City, Kansas the new URL for school is http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/user04 to see my beautiful grandkids Tim, Tess and Tiff click on http://www.taospaint.com/NineMonths.html to see my students working in the RMSartSTUDIO click on http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/user04/art.self.htm to contact me via E-mail click on wduncan better yet visit my Web Site at http://www.taospaint.com