Re: Oral History on Living Artists a Collaboration

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
wduncan (wduncan)
Fri, 13 Aug 1999 21:53:57 -0500

gregjuli wrote:

> wow!! woody how many hours do you spend on your computer!!!
> Mary
> BTW- thanks for all the time consuming work.

I spend too much time on it. But, with a cable modem sites pop up about as fast
you can put them in. To make a list you just click back and forth from the
to the e-mail. I discovered a new search engine also, called profusion of course it was developed by someone at KU.

Woody in KC

the new URL for school is
to contact me via E-mail
click on wduncan