thank a bodhisatva

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Stacey Bernstein (staceyb)
Fri, 13 Aug 1999 20:42:44 -0700

At 5:34 PM -0500 8/13/99, wduncan wrote:

> I'll just keep teaching about Buddhism in my classroom,
>nobody seems to notice.
> Woody in KC

Whoo hoo! way to go Woody kep it up fer sure.

-S

* * * * *
http://robin.river.com/staceyb
a site chronicling some of my time as an Artist in Residence
at New Vista High School in Boulder, Colorado.
* * * * *
anyday now: www.staceyb.com

* * * * *

"A work of art is above all an adventure of mind."
- Eugene Ionesco (1912 - 1994)

* * * * *

  • Reply: Charlotte Griswold: "Re: thank a bodhisatva"
  • Reply: Charlotte Griswold: "Re: thank a bodhisatva"