RE: cataloging/ filing resources

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Sears, Ellen (ESears.us)
Fri, 13 Aug 1999 21:05:14 -0400

Thanks to everyone for your suggestions. I have never been a traditional
'filer' - lets just say that a filing cabinet was my method of filing, or a
shelf, or a drawer... the idea of really being organized with something is
new... but I am determined to share with other teachers (and I am lucky that
they ask me)...
I am going to start with artist/style/period/subject and add to categories
as they come to me. I am not computer savvy - but I am familiar with
sorting on a spread sheet (and it is easier for me to read than another type
of database.) So next week I will start with a few.
Ellen