Re: Kansas's dilemma

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
wduncan (wduncan)
Fri, 13 Aug 1999 17:34:10 -0500

Many of us wonder how many of those who voted read anything at all.
The state board is elected by districts. And this is a conservative,
republican state.
Except for my little democrat corner, up here in KC. So few people bother to
take much interest in the state school board, that it's not difficult for one
group
to get a foothold. I'll just keep teaching about Buddhism in my classroom,
nobody seems to notice.
Woody in KC

--

This E-mail message is from Artist/Teacher Woody Duncan Rosedale Middle School in Kansas City, Kansas the new URL for school is http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/user04 to see my beautiful grandkids Tim, Tess and Tiff click on http://www.taospaint.com/NineMonths.html to see my students working in the RMSartSTUDIO click on http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/user04/art.self.htm to contact me via E-mail click on wduncan better yet visit my Web Site at http://www.taospaint.com