Re: pencil sharpener

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
wduncan (wduncan)
Fri, 13 Aug 1999 07:05:28 -0500

--------------32724D37A91875B439FEB137

Use a Utility Knife.

--

This E-mail message is from Artist/Teacher Woody Duncan Rosedale Middle School in Kansas City, Kansas the new URL for school is http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/user04 to see my beautiful grandkids Tim, Tess and Tiff click on http://www.taospaint.com/NineMonths.html to see my students working in the RMSartSTUDIO click on http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/user04/art.self.htm to contact me via E-mail click on wduncan better yet visit my Web Site at http://www.taospaint.com

--------------32724D37A91875B439FEB137 Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<!doctype html public "-//w3c//dtd html 4.0 transitional//en"> Use a Utility Knife.