Re: Observations from a distant shore.

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Bennett (sbennett)
Fri, 13 Aug 1999 00:03:03 -0400

Helo Australia,
Is art taken by most students in your highschool? Susan

----------
From: Perry Schafer <pschafer>
To: artsednet.edu
Subject: Observations from a distant shore.
Date: Thursday, August 12, 1999 10:45 PM

I'm a secondary art teacher in a medium sized (pop. 20000) town in rural
NSW Australia. I've been dropping into this site, for the past 3 years, on
and off. It has been endlessly fascinating to ponder the universality of
many of the situations we seem to encounter & the problems that occupy our
thinking.The construction of a mental image (from your contributions) of
the working life of an art teacher in the US is an ongoing & edifying
experience. I look forward to a more active participation in the future.

Thanks to all.