Re: monoprints

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
wduncan (wduncan)
Thu, 12 Aug 1999 22:46:08 -0500

Artemis420 wrote:

> In a message dated 8/12/99 9:16:47 PM EST, wduncan writes:
>
> << n this galaxy of bright women, the State has a noble pride for every name,
> be its owner Kansas born or
> > adopted, is a mightier force for good than its ``walls of corn.''
> > -- Ellen P. Allerton --
>
> Woody in Kansas City, "Kansas"
> >>
> Didn't Kansas just OK teaching creationism and not mentioning evolution?

Yes, Sorry to admit it but our state school board is in the dark ages. What
they really did was say each district can do with the issue as they please.
That's not leadership, but thats what happens anyway. We spend lots of hours (I
did) writing standards. And then we go back to our classrooms and do our own
thing anyway.

--

This E-mail message is from Artist/Teacher Woody Duncan Rosedale Middle School in Kansas City, Kansas the new URL for school is http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/user04 to see my beautiful grandkids Tim, Tess and Tiff click on http://www.taospaint.com/NineMonths.html to see my students working in the RMSartSTUDIO click on http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/user04/art.self.htm to contact me via E-mail click on wduncan better yet visit my Web Site at http://www.taospaint.com