Re: 3000+ colleges and univestites

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
wduncan (wduncan)
Thu, 12 Aug 1999 19:26:56 -0500

Joseph Augusta wrote:

> Here's a listing of over 3000 colleges and universities worldwide with
> internet sites:

Hey Joe, Thanks for the list, but for price, quality and beauty you can't
beat my old school,
the University of Kansas in Lawrence, Kansas. Go Jayhawk, Rock Chalk,
Rock Chalk, KUUUUUUUUUUUU ! !
Woody in KC
Check it out http://www.sped.ukans.edu/campus/ku.html

the new URL for school is http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/user04