Re: interviews with artists

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
wduncan (wduncan)
Thu, 12 Aug 1999 18:42:53 -0500

I just have never done a wood cut. I think it's about time to branch out,
Baltic Birch, you say, ok I'll give it a shot. Thanks, Woody in KC

Betty Bowen wrote:

> Yes, Woody, I'm afraid the going price for unmounted linoleum is about $39 a
> yard for 24" wide pieces. Perhaps time to shift to a nice plywood like
> baltic birch?
> Is there a particular reason you prefer linoleum to a good soft cutting
> wood?
> Betty

This E-mail message is from Artist/Teacher Woody Duncan Rosedale Middle School in Kansas City, Kansas the new URL for school is to see my beautiful grandkids Tim, Tess and Tiff click on to see my students working in the RMSartSTUDIO click on to contact me via E-mail click on wduncan better yet visit my Web Site at