Re: Taking a few days off...I hope.

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
wduncan (wduncan)
Wed, 11 Aug 1999 20:12:10 -0500

You will think you had died and got to internet heaven. I know I've been on
roadrunner cable for months now and the T-lines in the schools seem mighty

Woody in KC

Dennis Golombek wrote:

> Before school begins in three weeks I will be off the list a few days
> while I switch ISPs to use a cable modem with faster download speed.
> Dennis
> --
> Thank You Sabres!!!! Thank You Sabres!!!!
> "Where have you gone Joe DiMaggio ?
> Our nation turns its lonely eyes to you.
> What's that you say, Mrs. Robinson,
> 'Joltin' Joe has left and gone away?'...hey, hey, hey "
> -- Paul Simon

This E-mail message is from Artist/Teacher Woody Duncan Rosedale Middle School in Kansas City, Kansas the new URL for school is to see my beautiful grandkids Tim, Tess and Tiff click on to see my students working in the RMSartSTUDIO click on to contact me via E-mail click on wduncan better yet visit my Web Site at