Re: High School portfolios

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Wed, 11 Aug 1999 11:07:45 -0400

croberts wrote:

> What different kinds of work and how much needs to go in an art portfolio
> that a student will be using to enter college or art school?
> Carolyn

http://www.kcai.edu/Portflio.htm
Carolyn go to the above page and it gives you an outline of what is
needed for portfolio review to get into this art institute (of
course if you look further you also need transcripts, test scores,
recommendation, statement of purpose etc.)This is my Alma mater.
Sandra

Sandra Barrick
astroboy