Re: Research tool on the web

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
wduncan (wduncan)
Tue, 10 Aug 1999 21:24:23 -0500

--------------FB10183D2B518554D5176A64

Sorry folks, I didn't make it clear what to do at the site
http://scrtec.org
there are lots of choices, I only checked out the feature called "track
star"

--

This E-mail message is from Artist/Teacher Woody Duncan Rosedale Middle School in Kansas City, Kansas the new URL for school is http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/user04 to see my beautiful grandkids Tim, Tess and Tiff click on http://www.taospaint.com/NineMonths.html to see my students working in the RMSartSTUDIO click on http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/user04/art.self.htm to contact me via E-mail click on wduncan better yet visit my Web Site at http://www.taospaint.com

--------------FB10183D2B518554D5176A64 Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit