Re: Research tool on the web

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
wduncan (wduncan)
Tue, 10 Aug 1999 20:47:00 -0500

--------------E6DB2B7559C9B1130BBFC2F9

My error, not enough instructions / go to http://scrtec.org
then click on track star then when a new page appears click on key word
/ topic
or go straight to http://scrtec.org/track/searchb.html#key then put in
chinese calligraphy.
Sorry, Woody in KC

--

This E-mail message is from Artist/Teacher Woody Duncan Rosedale Middle School in Kansas City, Kansas the new URL for school is http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/user04 to see my beautiful grandkids Tim, Tess and Tiff click on http://www.taospaint.com/NineMonths.html to see my students working in the RMSartSTUDIO click on http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/user04/art.self.htm to contact me via E-mail click on wduncan better yet visit my Web Site at http://www.taospaint.com

--------------E6DB2B7559C9B1130BBFC2F9 Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<!doctype html public "-//w3c//dtd html 4.0 transitional//en"> My error, not enough instructions / go to http://scrtec.org